Bradfield Tennis Centre Tennis Assistants required
|Job:||Coaching Team Member – Tennis Assistants|
|Salary:||£7.50 – £9.50ph depending on qualification and experience|
|Hours:||Approximately 10 hours per week|
|Reports to:||Director of Tennis|
|Location:||Bradfield College Tennis Centre, Bradfield, Reading. Berkshire RG7 6BZ|
Due to the high demand for 10& Under tennis and LTA Tournaments, Bradfield Tennis Centre are expanding their Coaching Team and are looking to recruit a small team of Tennis Assistants to add value and strength to an already strong and cohesive Coaching Team at our world class tennis facility.
The Centre boasts three indoor Plexi – pave courts (as used at the Australian Open) and six floodlit Conica clay courts (as used at the WTA Porsche Open in Stuttgart & the NTC at Roehampton)
Bradfield Tennis Centre is a multi – LTA Award winning Centre having won LTA Berkshire Club of the Year 2017 & 2018, LTA Berkshire and Regional Official of the Year 2020, LTA Berkshire Young Person of the Year 2018 & 2020, LTA Berkshire Performance Coach of the Year 2020 & 2021 and LTA Berkshire Competition of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2021
- Assist the Coaching Team with weekly 10 & under courses
- Court supervise 8, 9 and 10& Under LTA Tennis tournaments
- Assist the Tennis Development Officer with the running of LTA sanctioned competitions
- Set up courts for coaching session and tidy up afterwards
- Assist with day to day cleaning and maintenance of the clay courts and Indoor Centre
- A tennis background, either having received coaching or played in LTA events
- Willingness to learn – CPD will be provided and possible funding towards LTA L1 & L2 for the right candidates
- Good IT background including knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- A forward-facing team member willing to take responsibility
- Basic hourly rate
- Subsidised Membership of Health Club
- Subsidised Membership of Golf Club
- Meal provided when working Saturdays
- Holiday entitlement
- Subsidised CPD – further development
Should you wish to discuss the position directly please call Damian Fuller, Director of Tennis: Tel: 0118 964 4566 / 07768508021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The post-holder of this post may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the College, and due to the College continually evolving and progressing may be amended at any time, in conjunction with the post-holder, to allow for improvements to the levels of care and the protocols by which the College functions.
All candidates are required to complete an application form. Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
please see full job description below for more information
Applicant instructions and disclaimer
Candidates should submit a letter outlining their suitability for the post, together with a completed Application Form, to the HR Department via e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise instructed in the posting above.
Bradfield College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening as part of their application. This includes submitting an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Certificate prior to employment, registration of the DBS Update Service and checks with past employers.
|HR contact details|