The music events calendar is a busy one at Bradfield, for pupils both performing and as members of the audience.
There are many in-College music events for our pupils to get involved in, including weekly performance platforms, teacher-led performance classes, House Music Competitions (singing, instrumental, ensemble/band and close harmony), a varied programme of workshops and masterclasses, Open Mic nights and recording sessions.
In addition, there are opportunities throughout the academic year for members of the public to enjoy the hard work, dedication and musical skills of Bradfield’s pupils.
Public Lunchtime Concerts
Lunchtime Concerts this Lent Term 2018/19 will be held on:
- Tuesday, 22 January at 1.30pm
- Tuesday, 5 February at 1.30pm
- Tuesday, 26 February at 1.30pm
These concerts are an opportunity for our pupils to perform, with a professional accompanist, to an audience of local residents, pupils, staff and parents. The concerts start at 1.30pm and last for around half an hour. Complimentary refreshments are available prior to the concert from 1pm.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to attend as an audience member.
Lent Term Public Evening Concerts
- Scholars’ Concert: Wednesday 23 January at 7.30pm in the Music School
- Faulkner’s Concert: Sunday, 3 February at 7pm in the Old Gym
- Academic Musician’s Concert: Wednesday 27 February at 7.30pm in the Music School
- Spring Concert: Friday 22 March at 7.30pm at Reading Town Hall
These are ticketed events, so please go to our Ticket Source page if you would like to attend.